A boutique Family Office is looking to appoint a Finance Associate into its finance team based in Central London.
The position is newly created and sits in a closely knit team, reporting directly into the Financial Controller while working alongside and supervising an Accounts Assistant. Core responsibilities are wide reaching and will include the following areas:
- Financial and management reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Treasury management
- Financial analysis
- Liaising with key third parties including lawyers and relevant banking contacts
- Trade execution and reconciliation
In addition, there is currently a large emphasis being placed on finance transformation and as a result, there will be plenty of scope to support and lead both ongoing and upcoming projects - adding further diversity to the role.
- Either a qualified or part qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent
- Must have prior finance experience in a Family Office/Investment Manager OR have worked with similar clients whilst working in an accountancy practice.
- Excellent attention to detail with a 'sleeves rolled up' attitude.
- An eye for adding value and strong examples of process improvements would be highly beneficial
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer including a generous bonus and study support for those who need it. Culture is relaxed, supportive and you'll be able to enjoy flexible working options.
Please apply online for immediate consideration or get in touch directly with Thomas Davenport for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.