Finance Business Analyst - Insurance - London
A Finance Business Analyst with expertise in finance transformation, Processes, Data management to work with one of the leading specialist insurers offering insurance and reinsurance.
The Finance Business Analyst will:
- Analyse business requirements and translate them into project artifacts, such as; user stories, specifications, including use case documents, system design documents, and data definitions.
- Communicate progress, issues, and risks to the project manager and key stakeholders.
- Organise implementation of improvements to information systems, data management, processes, organisation, and equipment.
- Plan, arrange, and control meetings, workshops, and relations with client/user staff during system investigations and throughout subsequent development work. To take responsibility at a high level for the proper conduct of such relations.
- Liaison between the business, IT departments, and external parties.
The Finance Business Analyst key skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Insurance Business Processes and functions and an understanding of the commercial significance of market constraints.
- Solid Business Analysis experience, gained within an IT environment.
- Able to communicate to all levels of the business from senior management downwards and fully experienced at dealing with clients/users.
- Able to work well on assigned projects, providing end to end support
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Excel, MS Word, MS Visio, and PowerPoint.
Please send your CV, the suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.