Finance Business Analyst - Insurance - London
A Finance Business Analyst with expertise in finance transformation, Processes, financial data, and reporting to work with one of the leading specialist insurers offering insurance and reinsurance.
The Finance Business Analyst will:
- Support Internal Control with their documentation and process-related requirements, facilitating understanding of the increasing technological components of Brit's often complex initiatives.
- Assist Finance teams with specific projects including progression of the Target Operating Model.
- Help develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure that financial data and reporting needs are met.
- Proactively analyse and develop common and consistent processes which will benefit Group reporting and Financial management and oversight.
- Investigate and resolve Finance system or process issues that may frequently be time-critical in relation to reporting deadlines.
The Finance Business Analyst key skills and experience:
- Graduate (preferred) with a recognised professional qualification which may include one or more of
(a) BCS, APM / BPM (b) ACA, ACCA, CIMA; (c) Prince 2PMP, Lean Six Sigma
- Lloyd's Market and general insurance experience preferred
- A good understanding of general insurance operations and risk and control process management commensurate with the role is desirable.
- Analytical, investigative approach with the ability to work systematically and unsupervised, to tight deadlines, and with multiple competing priorities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Report-writing experience with a high standard of English to Board level is a pre-requisite
Please send your CV, the suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.