Finance Business Partnering opportunity working with a City Based firm - working is within the UK Global Advisory Finance team, supporting the UK Head of Finance and Senior Finance Business Partner whose principal responsibilities are business partnering of the UK Global Advisory business unit, including management reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
The role involves a wide range of responsibilities from supporting with business partnering, co-ordination of the monthly UK Global Advisory revenue pipeline forecast, cost variance analysis and production of management reporting. The role is therefore suited to a qualified accountant with good technical skills and commercial acumen.
Requires the role holder to work independently and proactively, interacting closely with various stakeholders at all levels across Finance and other functions as well as the UK Global Advisory business
- Co-ordination of the monthly UK Global Advisory revenue pipeline submission process
- Assist with preparation and distribution of numerous management reports, collating data from various sources, on a timely basis
- Through monitoring and analysing, develop an understanding of the UK Global Advisory cost base in order to report on any variances
- Utilise systems to drill down into the general ledger and liaise with various stakeholders to identify and explain variances or trends
- Presenting monthly UK Global Advisory revenue pipeline forecast to UK Global Advisory Head of Finance
- Assist with development of systems and reporting tools to streamline reporting processes across UK Finance
- Ad hoc project support
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and highly numerate
- Newly qualified accountant with good academic record
- Role would suit someone who has experience of working in a corporate environment, preferably in financial services or other professional services industries
- Experience of SAP accounting package preferable
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excel proficiency (including pivot tables); able to manage large volumes of data
- Proficiency in presentation production (including PowerPoint)
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.