Presenting a unique opportunity for a candidate to join a leading global Asset Management firm as a Finance Business Partner. The role will act as key point of contact between the front office and the operations team and other external third parties. Additionally, it will involve investment and transaction support and will involve working with fund managers on a day to day basis. The candidate will be fully qualified with either an ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualification.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with fund managers on a day to day basis providing transaction support
- Oversight of the financial reporting and acting as a key point of contact between any third parties including fund administrators
- Reviewing investment performance and providing investment support to fund managers
- Financial modelling
- Plenty of ad hoc project work
- Audit background from a top accountancy firm (preferably with asset management audit experience)
- Recently qualified accountant or equivalent - (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA)
- Strong academic background
This is a company that invests heavily in their employees and so culture is taken very seriously. Candidates must work well with both internal and external stakeholders, have transparency, and are not afraid to take responsibility.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.