Presenting a unique opportunity for a candidate to join a leading global Asset Management firm as a Finance Business Partner. The role will act as a key point of contact between the front office and the operations team and other external third parties. Additionally, it will involve investment and transaction support and will involve working with fund managers on a day to day basis. The candidate will be fully qualified with either an ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualification.
This role has become available following internal mobility.
- Advising fund managers on the operational impact of potential deals and transactions
- Acting as a key point of contact between front office, third parties, and the operations team
- Own and lead on preparing and co-ordinating necessary content on an ongoing basis, this includes:
- Formal monthly results analysis pack, and associated reviews
- Inward facing Outlooks for internal finance consumption
- Help drive and shape the analytics agenda, driving regular and impactful insight through collaborating across the Function
- Review and improve process with a view to gaining efficiency
- Responsible for delivery of monthly Functional Bill, moving the costs to be on a consumed basis
- Portfolio modelling and forecasting - lead the revised annual forecast, medium term plan, and short term plan
- Financial control - take ownership of functional reporting structure within all the necessary systems
- Audit background (preferably with financial services audit experience)
- Qualified accountant or equivalent - (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA)
- Strong academic background
This is a company that invests heavily in their employees and so culture is taken very seriously. Candidates must work well with both internal and external stakeholders, have transparency, and are not afraid to take responsibility.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.