Following a period of rapid expansion, my client are seeking an experienced, communicative and forward thinking Finance Business Partner to join their team, responsible for the delivery of strategic goals through the provision of analysis and tailored financial information to senior members of staff.
As a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA), responsibilities within your role will include:
- Providing detailed financial analysis regarding the performance of your responsible division
- Utilising excellent communication skills to regularly interact with multiple stakeholders
- Utilising complex financial modelling to aid the budgeting and forecasting process
- Communicating with senior members of staff from various business areas, providing insight and challenging decisions where necessary
- Setting, monitoring and achieving targets
- Development and delivery of a broad range of management information
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who are seeking a challenging and fast paced role that places great importance on your ability to interact with stakeholders, utilising excellent communication skills and business acumen to ensure an efficient, commercially astute and thriving business.
Candidates must be able to travel around the South-East region for the role, interacting with multiple satellite offices.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.