Eames consulting are pleased to be working in partnership with a reputable underwriter, who are currently seeking an experienced Finance Business Partner to join their team, who holds experience within the insurance industry.
It is essential that candidates who are looking to apply for this role can demonstrate experience within a replicable commercial finance role, within the Insurance industry.
Within the role, you will be responsible for:
- The production of both forecasts and profitability scenarios
- Provide in depth analysis and insight alongside forecasts, communicating this to stakeholders, finance staff and non-finance related staff
- Provide timely and accurate updates in relation to budget Vs actuals
- Undertaking ad-hoc analysis work to aid areas of commercial interest to the business and support decision making
- Act as the Business Partner to multiple areas of the business, providing insight in to performance
- Production of margin analysis and regular reforecasts
Applicants must hold an accounting qualification (ACCA / CIMA / ACA), be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to present, be proactive, confident and have an analytical approach to work.
For further information or to be considered for the role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.