A global investment management firm is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their finance team based in London. The role is extremely broad and involves minimal financial reporting with the majority of core responsibilities being commercially focused. You will have to have exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with a variety of key stakeholders as you will be working with numerous senior figures including fund managers and various third parties on a day to day basis.
- Working directly with fund managers providing investment and transaction support across various portfolios.
- Acting as the key point of contact between back office and front office ensuring effective communication is maintained.
- Oversight of the financial reporting process ensuring any work from third parties is to the required standard
- Reviewing and challenging investment performance across portfolios
- Management and maintenance of relationships with key external stakeholders
Our ideal candidate:
- Must be a qualified accountant or equivalent.
- Have an audit background (preferably with funds/financial services audit)
- Confident with excellent communication skills
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.