Eames Consulting Group is currently leading the search for a Finance Business Partner position with a renowned global Real Estate Manager headquartered in London.
The position is a commercially focused middle office role acting as a key point of contact between the front office and back office providing the incumbent plenty of front office exposure and the opportunity to work with industry-leading fund managers on a daily basis.
Key areas of focus include:
- Acting as a key point of contact between the operations team and the front office
- Oversight and review of both the internal investment operations team and external third parties such as fund administrators
- Providing the investment team with transaction support and analysis
- Financial modelling and forecasting
Our ideal candidate:
- Recently qualified accountant or equivalent (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have a financial services audit/assurance background from a top accountancy practice (preferably real estate)
- Excellent academic background
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven examples of strong stakeholder management
The culture is cohesive and vibrant with most of the team coming from a similar audit background.
Please apply online for immediate consideration or for more information or a confidential discussion please contact me directly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.