A top tier, global bank is looking for a Finance Change Business Analyst to join their team in London.
You be a part of their core transformative programme within the Group that will re-engineer all of the Financial Planning, Billing and Settlement processes
The Programme will transform the financial management and operating model through the implementation of standardised global processes
- To provide detailed analysis and requirements documentation and process maps for the business to review
- Creation and maintenance of Business Requirements documents and associated process maps
- Definition of future state business requirements with full traceability to underlying Operating Model
- Finance change experience
- Experience analysing and documenting business processes
- Business Analysis skills gained in Investment Banking environment
- Understanding of the full project life cycle
- Strong business requirements and functional analysis Data Analysis skills
- MS Excel,- intermediate
- MS Visio,
- Ability to use process mapping tools e.g. Pro-Vision
- Finance background
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.