my client is the largest broker in SIngapore. Due to global internal mobility, they are currently seeking for a Finance director for their Singapore team.
Reporting to the global CFO and Singapore Chief Executive, your responsibilities include
- Full spectrum of Finance across Financial Reporting, Management Reporting, Tax.
- Overseeing the the Treasury and Risk team.
- Working closely with the CEO in reporting and advisory capacity on Singapore and Group Business.
- Be a key member of the leadership team in advisory work across Mergers and Acquisition related work, as well as strategy, planning and branding in line with the company's vision.
- Chartered Accountant
- Minimally 10 years of experience within the Brokerage industry
- Good understanding of CFD
- Basic conversational skills in mandarin is essential, as this role will require you to speak with internal and external stakeholders based in China, who only speak in their native language
Reach me at lucas.tan@Eamesconsulting.com or 9772 0542 for a confidential conversation!