Eames Consulting are pleased to be working in partnership with a globally renowned Asset Manager who are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Finance Manager to take ownership of the cost base, producing and delivering detailed monthly management information packs for Senior Managers both inside and outside of finance.
Candidates will ideally have experience working within Asset Management and hold an accounting qualification (ACA / CIMA / ACCA) with experience managing team members.
Further responsibilities include:
- Performance of ad-hoc analysis on financial and commercial focus areas for senior stakeholders and managers
- Develop and implement new reporting processes
- Production and delivery of comprehensive monthly management packs
- Production of revenue and expense analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Business partnering
It is essential that candidates can demonstrate their experience working within a replicable role, possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and demonstrate at least 4 year's post qualification experience.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.