9 month fixed term contract role at a leading global asset manager, focused on all corporate accounting for their European offices starting end of July at the latest. The company are a well-known and diversified global asset manager operating across mainly alternative asset classes. Owing to a major internal project, their CFO is looking for an experienced corporate accountant who can hit the ground running and cover for the Financial Controller whilst they're seconded to a project.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of all corporate accounting across multiple European offices - all granular accounting is outsourced and the role will involve extensive liaison with service providers
- Consolidation and preparation of quarterly management accounts and Board packs
- Head office reporting
- Supervise the year-end accounting process; tax and audit point of contact
- Involvement in ad hoc project work as requested
- Qualified accountant with a background in corporate accounting in the financial services sector
- Experience of working in funds management would be desirable but isn't essential
- Positive attitude, happy to be hands on, approachable, adaptable, experience of dealing with senior front office stakeholders in a complex business
Salary on offer is £70-80,000 on a 9 month fixed term contract basis. Please only apply if you can start by mid to late July and commit through to March 2020.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.