A fast growing Credit Fund is looking to appoint a Finance Manager into its closely knit team based in Central London.
The fund specialises in distressed assets and has enjoyed exponential growth over the past few years with assets under management growing well in excess of $5bn. The Finance Manager will be responsible for two direct reports and will report to the Chief Financial Officer.
The position promises plenty of breadth in the day to day and will cover corporate and fund finance while providing commercial exposure through day-to-day business partnering with the investment team.
Key accountabilities include:
- Oversight of the core accounting for the management company entity and subsidiary entities holding distressed assets
- Acting as a key point of contact for third party fund administrators and overseeing externally produced accounts for various European entities
- Business partnering with the asset management team to thoroughly understand investment business plans
- Business partnering with the financial control team as and where necessary
- Oversight of the VAT and corporation tax process and liaising with necessary third parties
- Oversight of all reconciliation processes
- Assisting with the production of management information and board packs required for regular board meetings
- Supporting ongoing projects and spearheading operational improvement projects where possible
In terms of requirements for the position, ideally, you will have a formal accounting qualification (ACA/CPA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with around 4-7 years of post qualified experience. Moreover, experience of working in a fund is essential, ideally credit/debt although other areas like real estate or private equity will also be taken into consideration.
Base salary is c£85,000 depending on experience partnered with a discretionary bonus and company benefits scheme.
Please apply online for immediate consideration or get in touch with Thomas Davenport at Eames Consulting for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.