A mid-tier Private Equity firm is looking for a Finance Manager to join their growing finance team (of around 10 people) based in London. The role will report directly into the Financial Controller and will involve the supervision of a junior (who takes care of menial/transactional work). Responsibilities will be evenly split between day to day accounting and supporting the FC with analytical project work.
- Production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for the UK Investment Advisor;
- Budgeting and forecasting analysis;
- Supporting the FP&A function;
- Supporting the FC with project work.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent;
- Financial Services experience (ideally Investment Management) is preferred and can be from either an audit or industry background;
- Excellent Excel skills (ideally able to use Macros);
- Strong academic background.
Salary on offer is £55-65k DOE with exceptional bonus potential (around 30-50%) and a comprehensive benefits package is also provided.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.