A mid-tier Private Equity firm is looking for a Finance Manager to join their growing finance team (of around 10 people) based in London. The role will report directly into the Financial Controller and will involve the supervision of a junior (who takes care of menial/transactional work). Responsibilities will be evenly split between day to day accounting and supporting the FC with analytical project work.
- Production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for the UK Investment Advisor;
- Budgeting and forecasting analysis;
- Supporting the FP&A function;
- Supporting the FC with project work.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent;
- Financial Services experience (ideally Investment Management) is preferred and can be from either an audit or industry background;
- Excellent Excel skills (ideally able to use Macros);
- Strong academic background.
Salary on offer is £60,000-£65,000 DOE with exceptional bonus potential (around 30-50%).
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.