A pioneering brand name of the Private Equity world, this top tier fund has a newly created opening for an experienced Finance professional to take on a mixed role covering elements of fund and corporate accounting in addition to some portfolio focused finance work. Working as part of a sociable London office and finance/middle office team of about 15 people this role will encompass:
- Reviewing quarterly and annual fund management and statutory accounts (outsourced)
- Taking the lead on managing the portfolio business valuation process
- Leading the operational finance aspects of the London adviser, including overseeing the production of management information as well as group consolidation
- Involvement in strategic planning and the budgeting / forecasting process
- Gaining an in-depth knowledge of the financial and operating performance of portfolio businesses via review of monthly management information and interaction with the portfolio business finance teams
- Acting as a key contact for accounting teams in Luxembourg, including reviews of management and statutory accounts as well as transaction support work (accounting and treasury functions)
- Overseeing the investor tax reporting process
- Becoming familiar with regulatory and other reporting requirements and working with advisers and the administrator to ensure ongoing compliance
Your background is likely to be...
- Qualified accountant with a background working in either a private equity fund or third party administrator servicing PE clients
- Excellent academics and a 2.1 degree or equivalent
- Relevant fund accounting experience with a genuine interest and desire to work in a hybrid funds/corporate role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; adept at building relationships with stakeholders at all levels
Salary on offer is £80-90,000 plus exceptional bonus and benefits. Please get in touch for a confidential discussion or apply online for immediate consideration.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.