A fast-growing, diverse and inclusive Private Equity Real Estate firm with considerable assets under management is looking to appoint an ambitious and career minded Finance Manager into a newly created role in their Mayfair offices. This super impressive, slick and rapidly expanding business has been going from strength to strength in recent years, with this role newly created aimed at someone from a broad management and financial reporting background in a medium to large sized company, be that in property or private equity or financial services or commerce and industry more broadly.
High level responsibilities:
- Managing the production of accurate and timely management information for several UK entities and businesses as well as a US office and partnership. This will include producing consolidated management reports, commentary and analysis for Partners/Board.
- Support changes to the overall financial controls environment - tightening up processes and ensuring best practice.
- Promoter company's accounting, consolidation and reporting to the Partners.
- Assisting with Compliance and Gabriel reporting in an FCA regulated environment.
- Managing external audit and statutory accounts production (outsourced to an external firm).
- Managing corporation tax and partners tax processes with external advisors.
- Day to day management, coaching and leadership of a team of 2 part qualified accountants who managing all transactional accounting and basic accounts prep.
- Involvement in significant ad hoc project work.
- Qualified accountant, preferably from an accounting firm and ACA, CA or ACCA background or equivalent with relevant post qualification experience in a medium to large sized business in a similar hands-on management and/or financial reporting based role.
- The FD is open on industry experience and happy to consider people from all sectors and industries provided you've worked in a fast-paced and corporate environment.
- Experience of multinational consolidations or LLPs is needed and some appreciation for partnership or corporation tax would be ideal (this is outsourced but you will play a key role in reviewing and managing the tax compliance and reporting process).
- As this is a new role taking on some responsibilities the FD currently holds, it's key that we find someone with excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills who is agile and responsive to the changing needs of a growing business.
- Strong people facing and business partnering skills are also key as the position would regularly interact with the Partners and a host of external advisors; you must be comfortable in this sort of business facing role.
- Most importantly we need someone with a positive and upbeat attitude, proactive mindset and a sense of humour as the wider finance team is a sociable and outgoing bunch of people who operate a high performance and high energy culture.
Salary on offer is up to £90,000 base depending on experience plus a healthy bonus and benefits.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.