A boutique Venture Capital firm is looking to appoint a Finance Manager into its finance team in Central London. The position is a 'number two' role and a first hire in finance, reporting directly into the Group CFO providing the incumbent a unique opportunity to establish themselves early in a growing fund.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for taking ownership of a heavily outsourced setup whereby day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the fund administrators to oversee the outsourced fund accounting
- Oversight of the corporate accounting for the management entity
- Portfolio performance monitoring and analysis
- Quarterly reporting for investment assets and valuations
- Supporting the setup and structuring of new Investment Vehicles
- Assisting with Capital Planning
- Assistance with ongoing project work
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent
- A minimum of three years' fund accounting experience from either a fund or a third party administrator
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Strong academics
The firm provides a competitive salary in the region of £60,000-70,000 depending on experience with a discretionary bonus.
Please apply directly for immediate consideration or get in touch for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.