Eames Consulting are pleased to be working in partnership with a globally renowned insurer, who are currently seeking a strong technical accountant to undertake the newly created role of Finance Operations Controller, within the global finance team.
The overall purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth running of the technical accounting staff across all global entities including;
- Providing reports and analysis
- Management of the month end process
- Improvement of processes
- Improving and implementing clear financial controls
This is an integral strategic position designed to provide comprehensive analysis and detailed financial reports to advise the business, driving both the quality of work and performance globally.
Key skills required for the role include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent management and people management skills
- Strong technical accountant to manage the monthly closing process as well as quality check all technical accounts
- Strong knowledge of / experience within insurance
- Strategic mindset to aid the development of policies and procedures
- Minimum of 5 years PQE
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a globally renowned business that are a market leader in their field, within a strategic role that allows you to have real input to the business from the outset.
If you are a qualified accountant and can demonstrate the above skill set, then please submit your CV for consideration.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.