We are working with a Global InsurTech Business who require a Finance Business Process Analyst to join their Global Product team and become a regional expert in our strategic technology platform, The platform is built in Microsoft Azure and servicing their regional and global client base within the Insurance industry. As well as ensuring they successfully position the platform within a complex industrial technology environment and their broader platform capabilities to their internal teams, customers and prospects.
· Track record of delivering business improvement projects at Black Belt Level (Lean Six Sigma).
· Extensive understanding of six sigma, lean and quality principles and how to apply them across a global multisite corporation.
· Demonstrable understanding of modern financial practices and technology.
· An understanding of cloud technologies - ideally Microsoft Azure.
· Excellent data analytics skills, including experience of statistical methods and tools.
· Curious, optimistic and have the ability to inspire others around you, as well as the drive to help them be the best they can be.
· Excellent collaboration skills that have demonstrated positive results.
· Adaptable with the ability to influence.
· Ability to work on own as well as part of a team.
· Certified Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma is essential.
· A financial qualification would be desirable, such as AAT, ACCA, CIMA.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.