My client is looking for an experienced technical consultant with technical knowledge of finance systems. This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior IT technician to grow and develop their career. This company not only offers career progression, involving training and development but a clear definition of the career path you can take in order to get promoted.
- Must have proven experience delivering and completing IT system projects, this could be BAU, new implementation or upgrades.
- Must be able to assess problems to understand root cause and either solve the issue or transfer it onto a relevant party to solve it.
- Maintain records of the activities and usage within system Infrastructure.
- Devise and adhere to timelines agreed by all third party stakeholders as per agreed SLA’s.
- Build network with all project stakeholders to ensure understanding of risk activities and concerns in the project.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- This role is mainly to implement system changes to finance systems. Mainly risk systems therefore it is useful that the candidate is required to understand the risk initiatives within the highly complex risk systems.
- Experience of system and process design, development and implementation
- Experience of leading a team or mentoring.
- Ability to form effective relationships and achieve influence at the all levels in the organization;
- Communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to articulate the case for risk management in the language of business.
- Understand and interpret complex business requirements and policy rules in retail risk management.