Working for an established Investment Manager, you will support the Financial Controller in delivering monthly Financial Accounts for the business, the opportunity offers broad exposure across and will operate with significant autonomy
This position will have business wide engagement and you will have an opportunity to develop valuable Private Equity experience - A Private Equity background is not essential, however recent experience within Investment Management Corporate Accounting is required to be considered.
- Assist with production of monthly consolidated accounts for all entities - UK & Overseas
- Review of Fixed Assets, Capital Adequacy & Journals
- Review of Regulatory returns - FCA & International
- Preparation and/or review of annual statutory accounts and reports for all corporate entities, including working papers
- Support the team with project work & work closely with the senior management on a regular basis
Experience Required - Essential
- Qualified Accountant with Post Qualified Experience (ACA/ACCA)
- Private Equity / Investment Management Financial Control Experience (2yr+)
- FRS 102 / International GAAP
- Knowledge of Partnership & Statutory Accounting within Investment Management
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.