Global Insurance Firm is currently looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team in London. The role has been created as a result of the current incumbent moving internally in the wider Finance team. The role will report into The Head of Accounting and will have full responsibility for the end-to-end process of the division.
- Responsible for the timely production and analysis of the divisions' financial statements.
- Ensure Group compliance: maintaining appropriate financial and accounting controls.
- Manage the monthly and quarterly financial closing process.
- Delivery of the transmission of technical and General ledger data.
- Full responsibility of the production and analysis of statuary returns.
- Ad-hoc duties.
- ACCA, ACA, or CIMA qualified
- Proven experience working within Insurance
- Strong academic background - ideally 2:1 from a top University
- Experience in preparation of monthly management accounts
- Strong excel and database knowledge and skills
- Fluent in Italian - essential
The role will involve daily interaction with other functions and stakeholders consequently, it is essential that you have exceptional interpersonal skills along with a methodical approach to problem solving.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.