An opportunity to join a friendly, supportive Investment Manager and take a lead on the Financial Accounting requirements. You will assist the wider Finance team and take oversight for both UK & EMEA entities
· To be responsible for the month end process and provide insightful commentary on the results for all EMEA business.
· Assist with month end reporting for the European entities.
· Ensure accurate month end closure, production of accurate financial statements including management of accruals and prepayments
· Assist with regulatory returns across Europe, these will include FCA & CSSF returns.
· Prepare and submit ONS returns on a regular basis.
Skills / Experience required
· ACCA/ACA qualified - Circa 1-3yrs PQE
· Strong Financial Accounting experience - experience working within Audit would be advantageous but not essential
· Intermediate Excel skills, day to day use of v-Lookup and pivot tables
· High attention to detail.
· Establish strong working relationships across the UK & International teams.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.