One of Europe's fastest growing companies is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team. Providing consumer lending services in the automotive space, this role will support the Senior Financial Accountant as part of the Special Purpose Vehicle accounting function.
- Generally assisting with the statutory accounting and reporting for the Group's consolidated, and individual legal entity financial statements, including multiple SPVs
- Supporting the statutory reporting processes, ensuring quality and timeliness of delivery
- Supporting the periodic and year-end audits, one of the contacts for audit queries
- Prepare and/or review all SPV related journals before posting
- Prepare and/or review balance sheet reconciliations for SPV-related ledger accounts
- Monthly reconciliation of the consolidated SPVs financial information to the data warehouse
- Prepare and/or review SPV investor reports
- Process improvement and standardization
- Support the migration of presently out-sourced SPV accounting back to an in-house model
- Qualified Accountant (CA/ACCA/CIMA) or Finalist (to qualify in the next 6 months)
- Accounting experience in the Financial Services industry, or practice with Financial Services clients
- Experience with funds is desirable, either from industry or practice
The new hire will be an essential member of the finance team during an impressive growth phase, and they're keen to meet interested candidates as soon as possible. Based in Sevenoaks, south of London, you must be comfortable being present in the office 3 days a week, and therefore this role is likely best suited to those who can arrange their own travel. Salary offered is upwards of £45,000, with an additional bonus circa 15%.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.