Exciting new opportunity to join an awarding wining currency Broker with a global presence . This role based in London has been created to strengthen the finance team and support improvements in business processes. You will have direct exposure to stakeholders globally across the business mainly focused on the Front Office, Compliance and Marketing. A strong background in Financial Accounting and exposure to Payroll is required.
- Responsible for supporting Financial Controller and the wider business on delivering Monthly financial statements, Quarterly reporting & assisting with the year end Audit
- Responsible for processing global payroll across all of our regions, liaising with payroll providers and HR
- Responsible for payroll tax submissions and reporting, not limited to PAYE, PSA and P11Ds
- Perform balance sheet substantiation, working with Settlements and Treasury
- Suggest improvements to processes, implement new processes and controls to increase productivity, accuracy and efficiency
- Submit monthly pension submissions to pension provider
- Qualified accountant - Ideally qualified via private practice then gained Financial Accounting experience
- Experience with payroll processing essential
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping - able to independently deliver month end processes
The ideal candidate will already have a good level of technical accounting experience either in practice or industry. Experience within Financial services is not required for this role so is a excellent chance to break in to the sector. The Role offers Hybrid working with 2/3 days in the office per week. Candidates should have a hands on attitude to works and a strong desire for personal development and learning. Working hours 8am- 6pm Monday-Friday
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.