A boutique real estate investment firm is currently looking for a financial accountant to join their growing team in London. The position is perfect for a finalist or newly qualified accountant with two to three years of real estate industry experience. The boutique nature of the firm provides vast visibility, offering the incumbent the chance to work directly with the partners and asset managers on a day to day basis.
- Preparation of monthly corporate accounts
- Preparation of investment performance data
- Management of relationships with key external stakeholders including, accounting firms, auditors, and property managers.
- Preparation of financial information for the quarterly investor report
- Transaction support including research projects
- Other ad hoc project work
- Either a newly qualified accountant or equivalent
- Excellent academic background including a strong undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Significant attention to detail
- Proven experience within real estate
- Strong communication skills and prior experience dealing with key stakeholders
- Strong excel skills with an affinity for numbers
The position has been created as a result of growth and internal promotion, illustrating a genuine opportunity for progression with an entrepreneurial organisation experiencing exciting levels of growth in an immensely rewarding industry.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.