An award winning insurance firm is looking for a Financial Accounting Analyst to join their Managed Services finance team to assist with both financial and management reporting requirements of the division. The position will offer commercial and forward looking elements and require an individual with strong communication skills, as the position will liaise with a number of business units.
- Statutory and regulatory reporting: annual consolidations, quarterly reg reporting, Solvency II reporting, statutory advisory
- Management reporting: quarterly forecasting, ad hoc project reporting with other business units
- Financial analysis: financial and competitor analysis as requested by the board and presented to the board
- Financial management: monitoring budgets, financial information of risk calculations, monitoring debt position
- Ad hoc: liaising with head of departments, working with auditors, monitoring department controls
- ACA/ACCA/ACMA qualified or international equivalent
- Preference for candidates trained in an audit practice
- Experience in insurance is preferred but not necessary
- Understanding of FCA regulated products and reporting requirements
If you are a recently qualified accountant looking to move out of practice and into an industry leader, please click to apply.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.