Global Bank is currently hiring for a Financial Analyst to join their Retail Finance team in Milton Keynes. This role has been created through an expansion of the team which is responsible for the monitoring, managing and reporting income for Liability products (banking, savings & investments products). The team produces forecasts and budgets for the business, and supports stress testing, pricing proposals & product profitability analysis. The organisation is very supportive of flexible and remote working.
- Provide insight into product performance and identifying changes to customer behaviour
- Preparing budgets and monthly forecasting, analysis of income and balance performance and rate analysis
- Producing variance analysis vs budget or prior periods, and providing the 'why' regarding variances
- Ensuring reported income is accurate with a focus on forecasting, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and preparation of journals
- Ensure reported income is accurate using forecasting tools and models used need to apply the appropriate risk & controls to meet required model standards.
- Collaborating with a variety of stakeholders such as product owners, central finance and MI production
- Experience in a commercial finance role (Management Reporting, Finance Analyst, FP&A or Financial Accountant position) - Essential
- Proven experience of budgeting and forecasting responsibilities - Essential
- Part Qualified Accountant - Ideally CIMA
- Advanced Excel & Powerpoint Skills
- Strong Data Analysis & Manipulation skills
This role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders across the business and it is therefore essential you have strong interpersonal skills. This is an ideal opportunity for a ambitious part qualified accountant that is looking to start or build their career within the financial services space with excellent opportunities to a managerial position in the future.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.