Financial Analyst & Assistant /Leicestershire/Salary - competitive
A global Insurance firm is looking for a Financial Analyst and Assistant to join their Credit and Surety team based in Leicestershire, the role will support and assist the Credit Committee in making decisions concerning credit applications. Key responsibilities include: information gathering and financial analysis of Credit Risks, facilitating Credit Committee meetings and monitoring existing and potential risks.
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university. Ideally within Finance & Accounting.
- CFA Institute member - desirable
- Solid understanding and ability to analyse financial information.
- A positive, can- do attitude and able to use initiative.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with different stakeholders.
The role would be well suited to an ambitious and hard-working individual looking for a niche and interesting role within Insurance and Finance with great progression potential, with knowledge of financial data either through experience or education. This role will consist dealing with multiple stakeholders, therefore communication and interpersonal skills are key.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.