A boutique investment management firm based in London is looking to add a Newly Qualified accountant to it's growing private client division. The firm has a strong UHNW network and offers direct investment services, as well as portfolio management and advisory to such individuals.
The firm are looking for a qualified ACA/CFA individual to focus on the Advisory area of the business in a broad, client facing role leveraging accounting skills from your qualification.
As a financial analyst, you will:
* Work alongside the partners in maintaining key client relationships
* Be trained across the business in Investments and trade support
* Financial accounting and reporting for client investments, holding companies and personal portfolios. Includes monthly balance sheet production, expense analysis and delivering comprehensive quarterly investment reports.
* Overseeing Treasury management including bank reconciliations, yield analysis, currency reporting and liquidity forecasting.
* Collating data for tax computations and liaising with the client's tax advisors.
* Client project work.
You will be:
* Qualified accountant or CFA
* Strong communication skills and professional demeanour, familiar with dealing with UHNW individuals/ senior clients
* Experience/ understanding of fund management
* Highly articulate, organised and able to work under pressure
This position would suit someone looking for long term growth into the developing advisory arm of a reputable fund manager. If you are interested in exploring, please click to apply.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.