Business Services firm is currently looking for a Financial Controller join their growing Finance team in wider Reading. The role will help to support the business to grow and manage all finance functions.
- Responsible the management and ensuring the accuracy of all finance functions including purchase ledger, balance sheet and payroll.
- Overseeing the commercial finance aspects such as producing cost and budget reports as well as forecasting and analysis of data.
- Responsible for management accounts.
- Management of company cash flow and specific client contracts.
- Continuous process improvement by identifying and supporting areas of efficiency into the business.
- Manage and support the finance team ensuring tasks are allocated daily and to train the team regarding their relevant functions.
- Ad hoc project work.
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university.
- Qualified Accountant (Ideally ACA or ACCA).
- Strong commercial skills and experience in budgeting/forecasting as well as basic management accounts and P&L.
- Experience in managing or leading a team.
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders consequently, it is essential that you have exceptional interpersonal skills and are able to build strong working relationships with colleagues and clients. It is an exciting time to join this growing start-up business and be a key factor in growing the finance function.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.