An incredibly rare and unparalleled opportunity to join a boutique Private Equity Fund as their first dedicated hire into finance following their launch a few years back - aimed at someone with proven experience in accounting for PE funds. The firm are led by an experienced team of Partners who have proven credentials and significant track record in a number of other well-known firms. This role would report into one of the Partners who is ACA qualified and an ex CFO providing an unrivalled opportunity to be mentored and developed by a highly accomplished investor.
The role itself is incredibly diverse covering elements of deal support, oversight of external advisers and administrators as well as implementation and improving of existing accounts and reports. This could be your chance to fast track your path to FD/CFO with the firm already starting fundraising for fund II.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the fund administrators covering all aspects of fund reporting
- Monitoring portfolios (actual vs budget) including evaluation of exit scenarios
- Managing equity drawdowns as required
- Modelling and analysing fund transactions
- Answer ad hoc investor queries
- Managing the corporate accounting, board packs and LLP related finance work (outsourced)
- Monitor and track deal costs to ensure they are complete and accurate
- Involvement in plenty of non-finance related project work given the small size of the office
- Recently qualified accountant or equivalent with relevant private equity fund accounting experience
- Ideally you will come from an existing private equity firm or fund administrator but we will consider candidates looking for their first in-house role from a larger accounting firm
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- A genuine self-starter with the drive and appetite to join an early stage fund
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.