A Mayfair based property investment boutique are looking to appoint an experienced and ambitious Financial Controller to take on a key leadership role in the business. The company own a portfolio of mainly UK and European commercial real estate with a successful track record of exits and plans to fund raise again in the next 12-18 months. Finance is a close knit team who are highly embedded in the business with a sociable and down to earth culture.
This role would best suit someone from a private equity or property/real estate fund who has experience in fund accounting who is looking for a role that offers the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of finance and deal support.
Responsibilities will include:
- Fund Accounting oversight - mostly outsourced
- Corporate Accounting - review of junior team members work
- Middle office - portfolio monitoring, valuations, financial modelling
- Transaction support and ad hoc assistance to the investment team
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent with a background in fund accounting in either private equity or property/real estate investments
- Ideally some exposure to more than just the pure accounting side, be that performance or portfolio reporting or valuations
- Excellent communication skills, approachable and adaptable personality; adept at building up relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally
Salary on offer is £80-90K base (DOE) plus bonus in the 30-50% expectation range.
Please apply online for immediate consideration or for more information or a confidential discuss please contact me direclty.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.