A Mayfair based property investment boutique are looking to appoint an experienced and ambitious Financial Controller to take on a key leadership role in the business. The company own a portfolio of mainly UK and European commercial real estate with a successful track record of exits and plans to fund raise again in the next 12-18 months. Finance is a close knit team who are highly embedded in the business with a sociable and down to earth culture.
This role would best suit someone from a boutique - private equity, property, asset management or similar - who is from either a corporate or fund accounting background and looking for a role that offers the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of finance and deal support.
Responsibilities will include:
- Fund Accounting - oversight of the fund administrators at fund and SPV level, signing off on final accounts, managing investor queries, audit liaison
- Corporate Accounting - management of all aspects of accounting, reporting and analysis for the management company which is mainly review of what is prepared by more junior members of the team
- Middle office - portfolio monitoring, valuations, financial modelling
- Transaction support and ad hoc assistance to the investment team
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent with excellent academics and relevant senior finance experience in an investment management business - preferably a boutique or SME
- Experience on either the corporate or funds side
- Ideally some exposure to more than just the pure accounting side, be that performance or portfolio reporting or valuations
- Excellent communication skills, approachable and adaptable personality; adept at building up relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally
Please apply online for immediate consideration or for more information or a confidential discuss please contact me directly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.