A market leading Alternative Asset Manager is seeking an experienced accountant on a 12 month fixed term maternity cover contract to oversee all accounting, reporting and analysis for a number of their investment holding companies. This position is suited to someone with experience in a fund accounting role for private equity, real estate or SPVs who can start by the end of April at the latest (ideally sooner).
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing all monthly reporting and financial control across a large portfolio of investment holding companies that all feed into several close-ended funds
- Oversight and review of the management accounts for the SPVs in addition to all tax, VAT and regulatory compliance work - this is all outsourced to administrators in Luxembourg but requires close monitoring and checking
- Co-ordinate the interim and year-end financial reporting process for the SPVs - all Luxembourg based (again outsourced)
- Work with the investment and finance team to establish new SPVs and tweak existing structures
- Involvement in ad hoc financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Oversee the firms relationship with various third parties - administrators, lawyers, tax and audit advisers
- Qualified accountant from a fund accounting or SPV accounting background in alternative investments - ideally private equity, credit or similar
- Familiarity with Luxembourg GAAP and reporting requirements would be hugely advantageous
- Strong personality, excellent attention to detail, meticulously organised
- Ability to build up relationships with internal and external stakeholders including colleagues based in overseas offices
- Able to start this role by the end of April or sooner and commit for 12 months
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.