A leading Investment Bank is looking to take on a Financial Crime Compliance Analyst who will act as an advisor to the business regarding Financial Crime matters and escalations.
- Provide day-to-day advice to the business regarding financial crime issues
- Assist the compliance monitoring team in conducting financial crime reviews
- Ensure the businesses financial crime framework is in compliance with the internal policies
- Report on MI including the yearly MLRO Report
- Assist in the deliverance of the financial crime training
- Support the financial crime specialists and head of compliance in all areas
Skills & requirements;
- Minimum of 6-12 months of financial crime advisory experience at an Investment Bank
- The successful candidate must have an advisory element in their current role
- Good understanding of all financial crime such as AML, Sanctions and KYC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of 3RD EU AML Directive, FCA Financial Crime Guide and JMLSG
- Pro-active, driven individual that has proven track record of collaborating with other departments to ensure financial crime related issues are communicated effectively
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.