A top tier investment bank is looking for an engaging Financial Crime Advisory candidate for their Trade Finance team.
- Regularly facing off with the business to remediate any financial crime issues.
- Providing advice on how to proceed ensuring minimal risk and minimal loss of business
- Taking part in committee meeting to discuss trends within the function
- Assist colleagues on an adhoc basis
- 3 years' experience in a financial crime advisory role (KYC EXPERIENCE IS NOT CONSIDERED RELEVANT TO THIS ROLE)
- In depth knowledge of the trade finance process and the issues around it
- Strong desire to actively engage in the role to achieve the best results
- Ability to maintain and manage relationships
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.