Financial Crime Business Analyst
A Financial Crime Business Analyst is required on a contract basis to work for a Tier 1 Global Bank based in London.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in working as a Business Analyst in financial crime and come from a background in banking or financial services. Any experience of working with agile programmes will be highly advantageous. As this role will be working in the banking area, previous experience and banking knowledge is advantageous.
The client can pay up to £610 a day via Umbrella (inside IR35), dependent on experience. This is a great opportunity to join a leading client and further enhance existing skills.
Essential skills and qualifications:
Financial Crime Business Analyst with agile and banking experience
- Previous experience in a tier 1 bank
- Writing policies/design documentation
- Assess the suitability and completeness of policies, procedures and key operating documents
- Designing and executing Financial Crime remedial actions
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of one or more of the financial crime domains such as AML, Sanctions, Fraud, Bribery and Corruption, Anti-Tax Evasion.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Financial Crime Law, Regulation and Guidance (LRG)
- Good understanding of the financial crime regulatory framework of UK financial services, industry trends and best practice.
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.