- Provide day-to-day advice to the business regarding financial crime issues
- Assist the compliance monitoring team in conducting financial crime reviews
- Ensure the businesses financial crime framework is in compliance with the internal policies
- Report on MI including the yearly MLRO Report
- Assist in the deliverance of the financial crime training
- Support the financial crime specialists and head of compliance in all areas
- Minimum of 6-12 months of financial crime experience at an Investment Bank
- Excellent knowledge of all financial crime such as AML, Sanctions and KYC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active, driven individual that has proven track record of collaborating with other departments to ensure financial crime related issues are communicated effectively
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.