Business (Responsibilities related to the delivery of business and / or financial objectives)
- Design and document the To-Be processes in the “End to End” workstream of the Project.
- Conduct an assessment and prepare recommendations of the tool requirements in the “End to End” workstream of the Project.
Processes (Processes for which the role is responsible under the ORF as 1st & 2nd line; for executing / completing, and for supervising)
- Providing governance and oversight over the implementation of Financial Crime Compliance-related policies and procedures in Group FCC to ensure compliance with such policies and procedures.
Risk Management (Responsibilities Under Risk Management Framework – both execution and supervisory)
- Identify risks, quantify the potential impact and escalate where necessary, arising from the To-Be processes and tools.
- Apply Group and FCC policies and processes (AML surveillance, client screening, risk assessment) to manage risks.
- Make recommendations (and/or implement) to relevant stakeholders on possible risk management responses to identified risks and/or findings of concerns from investigations.
- Understand technical aspects of systems relevant to the impacted processes within area of responsibility.
- Collate, analyse and interpret data in reports to senior management and relevant governance/risk committees.
- Identify and assess project interdependencies (dependency type, profile, specifications, and timelines) to determine the critical path and control standards.
- Identify and actively engage with various key stakeholders to ensure the success of the project/program.
Regulatory & Business conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across the Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Execute the responsibilities of the role that achieves the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Maintain clear and timely communication with key stakeholders
- Partner with Project Mangers to determine milestones and produce project plans and estimates.
- Perform business analysis activities including requirements gathering, requirement analysis, process mapping, process improvement and alignment, creation of business requirement documents, creation of test scripts and test plans, engaging with relevant stakeholders including technology teams, conducting and supporting end-user testing and issue resolution.
- Support the Project’s key governance committees and working groups.
- Display leadership and teamwork across the Financial Crime Compliance organisation as many key resources are report to stakeholders outside of the immediate organisation.
- Proactively engage with stakeholders across projects, functions and regions as required.
- Experience in a banking environment is required. Experience in compliance strongly preferred.
- Well versed in the use of business analysis tools including MS Visio.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills, in English.
- A collaborative working style, a solution-oriented mindset and attention to detail.