A large banking organisation is currently looking expand their Financial Crime team in London. The role assists the organisation in managing controls and potential risks to the business with regard to Financial Crime.
The role reports to the Financial Crime Risk Assessment Manager and is responsible for assisting in the below responsibilities:
- Supporting the team and Manager timely risk assessments
- Carrying out controls testing for the Financial Crime Programme
- Work to ensure all policies are well documented and identify compliance problems that call for attention.
- Review system safeguards and recommend process enhancements.
- Ensure any recommendations are followed up on promptly.
- Experience working in an operational, audit or compliance monitoring function.
- Proven technical expertise in the field of Financial Crime.
- Minimum 4 years of financial crime experience at a banking organisation and strong understanding of AML, Sanctions and ABC would be highly desirable.
- Proven experience of working across teams and able to contribute to the strategic direction of a business
- Fluency in English language (written and oral)