A leading top tier bank is looking for an experienced Financial Crime Data Scientist to join their growing function. This is an exciting opportunity to be mentored by some of the leading names in the industry and make meaningful contributions to a function aiming to become an industry leader.
- Provide oversight of the financial crime models (Transaction Monitoring, Customer Screening etc.)
- Face off with the business to refine the financial crime models
- Conduct analysis over the performance/output of the financial crime function
- Present key metrics to senior stakeholders during committee meetings
- Relevant degree of MSc (Economics, Mathematics, Law)
- 3+ years' experience in a financial crime analytics/data scientist role
- Experience working with SQL Server (Python, SAS and R would be a plus)
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.