A leading international Investment Bank is looking for a versatile candidate for an exciting Financial Crime Investigations role. The ideal candidate with have broad coverage across financial crime within a corporate or investment banking environment.
- Take deep dive investigations into suspicious activity
- Engage in monitoring/investigating transactions and going on update the TM systems
- Provide advisory and controls testing support across the function
- Conduct MI analysis on the business
- 5+ years Financial Crime Investigations experience within CIB
- Working knowledge of various financial crime acts
- Proven senior stakeholder engagement
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work autonomously
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.