I am currently recruiting a Financial Crime Advisory Manager for a well-respected/leading Investment Management firm based in London. Reporting directly into the Head of Compliance Advisory this is an excellent opportunity to further your career in an exciting business.
- Provide clear and consistent technical advice and guidance to front office colleagues in respect of the regulatory obligations surrounding AML, Sanctions & ABC.
- Keep on top of Financial Crime related regulatory change with regular updates to the business and formation of new policy.
- Provide input for the ongoing risk assessments with respect to financial crime whilst ensuring the Fin Crime framework is robust.
- Provide compliance input into a range of projects such as the launch of new products, take on of new clients and other development initiatives.
- Aiding the rest of the team in adhoc compliance oversight activities
- Asset management background with 4+ years experience in Financial Crime Compliance
- Strong knowledge of AML, Sanctions and ABC
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-starter attitude with good analytical skills
- Proactive, self-supportive and motivated in the development of a positive compliance culture.
- Able to present to senior management.