A leading international Investment Bank is looking for a versatile candidate for an exciting financial crime manager role. The ideal candidate with have broad coverage across financial crime within a corporate or investment banking environment.
- Provide oversight of advisory, controls testing and process improvement across the business
- Engage in monitoring/investigating transactions and going on update the TM systems
- Roll out training programs to reflect any regulatory updates
- Conduct MI analysis on the business
- 5+ years Financial Crime experience within CIB
- Experience working with TM systems
- Proven senior stakeholder engagement
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work autonomously
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.