A top tier investment bank is looking for an engaging Financial Crime Advisory candidate for their Global Markets team.
- Regularly facing off with the front office to remediate any financial crime issues.
- Providing advice on how to proceed ensuring minimal risk and minimal loss of business
- Taking part in committee meeting to discuss trends within the function
- Assist colleagues on an adhoc basis
- 3 years' experience in a financial crime markets advisory role (KYC EXPERIENCE IS NOT CONSIDERED RELEVANT TO THIS ROLE)
- In depth knowledge of Global Markets products and the issues around them (ECM, DCM etc.)
- Strong desire to actively engage in the role to achieve the best results
- Ability to maintain and manage relationships.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.