An expanding UK Challenger bank is looking to bring on a financial crime officer with extensive banking experience. The ideal candidate will have a true insight into financial crime risks from the first line of defence perspective (i.e. being a cashier).
- Provide second-line oversight and advice to the business on financial crime issues
- Support the team in updating policies and procedures considering regulatory developments.
- Carry out the CMP and follow up with the required remediations
- Roll out training programmes across the business
- 6 years of banking experience (with at least 2-3 of those within financial crime)
- Experience with the onboarding, controls testing, policy writing and advisory
- Experience of various financial crime regulations (AML, ABC, Sanctions, Fraud)
- Ability to work autonomously across multiple projects
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.